Thursday 24 September 2020

TAST 27 & BEYOND TAST 27

 TAST 27 - BARB Stitch

One more new stitch for me to learn.  Barb stitch belongs to the buttonhole family.  Two rows of buttonhole stitches are worked back to back followed by whipping both the loops of the buttonhole stitches. The beaded version of the barb stitch creates a line made of beads while whipping the stitches. 


Beyond TAST 27 - Crested Chain Stitch

One more new stitch to learn and add to my skill set.  This creates a textured stitch and is a fun stitch to practice.   I will be using this stitch in my future projects. 




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this stitch ! Thank You !

    ReplyDelete

TAST 7 & Beyond TAST 7 - Detached Chain Stitch & Barred Chain Stitch & Alternating Barred Chain stitch

 Here is my TAST 2021 sampler with this week's stitches.