Tuesday 22 September 2020

TAST 18 & BEYOND TAST 18

 TAST 18 - Arrow Stitch

A new stitch to me, but a very easy one.  This can be done vertically or horizontally.  This also can be stacked up one upon the other which would create beautiful patterns.  This stitch when combined with other stitches would make  a lovely crazy quilt seam treatment.


BEYOND TAST 18 - RAISED CHAIN

This stitch is a new one to me.   Though Sharon has listed out 2 versions of this stitch, I tried only the first version.  This is a textured  stitch.  The look and feel of this stitch is so pretty, it convinced me to try out the other version too.I will be doing this shortly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

TAST 7 & Beyond TAST 7 - Detached Chain Stitch & Barred Chain Stitch & Alternating Barred Chain stitch

 Here is my TAST 2021 sampler with this week's stitches.