Saturday 29 August 2020

TAST 1 & BEYOND TAST 1

 TAST 1 challenge is the chain stitch.  Chain stitch  is one of my favourite stitches, which I have been regularly using for more than a decade.   It is simple and easy, follows the curves very well.  Chain stitch can be used even as a filling stitch.  There are many variations of chain stitch.   The stitch comes out beautifully in perle cotton thread .  



  BEYOND TAST 1

This linked chain stitch and Beaded linked chain stitch are  new stitches to me.  Both  were fun and easy to work with.  I tried creating a beaded necklace with red perl cotton thread.  :)- 


   




3 comments:

TAST 7 & Beyond TAST 7 - Detached Chain Stitch & Barred Chain Stitch & Alternating Barred Chain stitch

 Here is my TAST 2021 sampler with this week's stitches.