Monday 7 April 2014

Rainbow Cross Stitch Blocks - 1 and 2

Yay!!! I have completed the blocks 1 and 2 of the rainbow blocks.  I am not sure what I would be doing with this finished block but I am so happy to stitch with these really vibrant colours.

My two sons are enjoying much with these rainbow colors. As the block gets finished , they locate the rainbow colors.  They are too enthusiastic in helping me make the cross stitch, they pull the thread too much and most of the times, the needle comes out from the thread.   I end up rethreading the needle often :)-.  Happy to see them interested in what their mommy is making.



I will be parking this project for a couple of weeks, as I have to complete another embroidery challenge before the April 30 deadline.  Its going to involve a lot of flowers

1 comment:

  1. It looks so lovely!! Thank you for letting me know you were stitching my free charts!

    ReplyDelete

TAST 7 & Beyond TAST 7 - Detached Chain Stitch & Barred Chain Stitch & Alternating Barred Chain stitch

 Here is my TAST 2021 sampler with this week's stitches.