Saturday 11 October 2014

Kanta SAL - Completed

Though this SAL got over in the May 2014, I worked very slowly on this piece and finally completed this last Saturday.  The entire piece is just done with the humble running stitch.  Generally I embroider on white or offwhite fabrics and therefore the thread colors selection becomes  easy.  However this one caught me off the guard, I doodled with all the colors and finally am happy with the choices I made .  Though it was difficult to get the proper alignment  I love the Dhaner Sheesh border stitch the most. Thank you so much for hosting this SAL Anita. I had learnt a lot and I intend to use them in my future projects.


 

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful ! you've done a great job and made my day :-). Am glad that you enjoyed this SAL .

    ReplyDelete

TAST 7 & Beyond TAST 7 - Detached Chain Stitch & Barred Chain Stitch & Alternating Barred Chain stitch

 Here is my TAST 2021 sampler with this week's stitches.